- Completion of the Job Description.
- Formation of Personal and Job Specification.
- Post advertised as appropriate.
- Application through submission of letter application form and C.V.
- Interview panel agreed.
- Applications screened and shortlisted by interview panel.
- Candidates for interview issued with Job Description.
- Appointment will be made subject to written & oral references and successful Garda vetting.
- Copies of educational qualifications are required for personal file.
- A satisfactory medical report and/or examination is required.
- Offer of employment is made.
- Contract of Employment and Declaration Forms signed.
Interview Panel :
The interview panel will reflect a gender balance where possible. Depending on the source of the funding for the post a representative of the funding agency may also be part of the interview panel.
The Organisation will seek to ensure that the recruitment process is free from any direct or indirect discrimination on any of the nine grounds. Every applicant, external or internal, will be assessed against fair and consistent criteria relating to the role. Where an applicant indicates that they have special
needs, to facilitate their participation in the recruitment and selection process, reasonable accommodation will be provided, subject to this not imposing a disproportionate burden.